Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day what?

POST, QUICK, BEFORE IT'S TOMORROW!

Yeah. The finished gloves.

ETA: I really wanted to get this in before 12:00 so it wouldn't be late. XD It wasn't...so I'm updating now.

I finally finished the fingerless gloves, which makes me extremely happy because they are the first project that I have managed to actually finish in a while. And now I'm starting a pair for myself, so hopefully this pair will be the same way.

Also, they do look a bit short at first, but they were made for a 5-year-old girl, so they're about medium-length on her.

I sort of used a pattern, but there were differences...like the fact that I started with a rectangle, then connected the sides halfway up so there's a slit. If I can find a few buttons, I'll put them on, but for now they'll do.

So that's the fingerless gloves...yay! Bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment