Sunday, August 2, 2009

NINJAS.

Guess what?

I made a NINJA. :D

It's kind of based on the one in Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden, except I used this pattern for the body and just crocheted an off-white oval for the part of the face that shows. So without further ado...

Shinobi!

He took me maybe...4 or 5 hours to make? Well, the body did. It took me an hour to get his little shuriken right and to sew it on. His face was about half an hour total, and the sash only took about 15 minutes, so altogether I think I spent about 6 to 7 hours on him. I'm proud of him, though. He's one of my crocheting buddies. My other crocheting buddy is...

Tiny, who is a Beanie Baby chihuahua that I bought Friday at a flea market. She's so cute! Plus she fits in the palm of my hand. <3

I'm proud of my ninja! 8D I know, I know, I said that already, but I am! It's so tiny, and even though it's supposed to be stealthy, it's also undeniably cute.

Okay, done. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment